Year 5 Beach Visit
I am delighted that we are able to take part in a day at the beach to combine a number of learning experiences which will greatly benefit the children.
Please sign your son/daughter in with me at Greve de Lecq beach between 8.30am and 9.00am.
Pick up between 2.30pm and 2.50pm
Please can pupils arrive dressed in swimming costumes/shorts and non-uniform suitable for the weather including a hat and wearing suntan lotion.
They will need:
- Towel or robe.
- Wetsuit (optional, they can be provided)
- Waterproof bag for wet swimming gear.
- A pair of old trainers or beach shoes for swimming in.
- Lunch, snack and extra water.
- Suntan lotion to reapply after swimming.
- Warm top.
Please could you ensure that every item is named.
Please enter some content for your news story here.