St John's School breakfast club opens from 07:45am until 08:30am.
- Breakfast Club is open to children attending St John’s School from Nursery to Year 6 and is run by Mrs Channing & Miss Bisson.
- The club is open from07.45am until 08:30am daily during term time only.
- The club provides a balanced breakfast of cereal, toast with topping, selection of fresh fruit, fruit juice or water to drink and activities for children before school begins.
- Children must be accompanied to the club by an adult and arrive at the piazza where the child should be signed in and handed over to a member of breakfast club staff.
- After breakfast club ends the children will be taken to the relevant area ready for the start of the school day.
- Children should not bring their own toys, games or any other items of value to school. We are unable to accept responsibility for them.
- Only children for whom a Registration Form has been completed and a place has been confirmed in advance may attend St John’s School’s Breakfast Club. All sessions must be pre-booked. Ad hoc attendance may be permitted dependent upon circumstances, in agreement from the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher and will be dependent upon place availability. All children who attend Breakfast Club must be registered. Please download a booking from below.
- Bookings must be made directly with the school office and must be made up to one week ahead of planned use of the club.
- In the event that you would like to change the days that your child attends Breakfast Club, please contact the school office – email@example.com so the register/invoice can be amended in advance.
Dietary and Medical Needs
- Medication can be administered in line with the school Medication Policy requiring parents to complete a consent for the Permission to Administer Medicine in school form. These are available from the school office. It is the parent/carers responsibility to ensure that all medication provided to the school has not exceeded its expiry date and is marked clearly with the child’s name.
- It is the parent/carers responsibility to disclose any special dietary needs or medical conditions on the registration form.