School Development Plan
The school development plan (SDP) is the school's strategic plan for improvement. It sets out the actions the school will take to improve learner outcomes.
Here is an outline of the SDP for St. John's Primary School for 2019 - 2020:
Teaching & Achievement
- To continue to embed best phonics practice across the curriculum.
- To further support staff in their development of a mastery approach in Mathematics.
- To ensure that all children receive their curriculum entitlement for each subject area with effective links made that have a substantial effect on the progress of English & Maths.
Behaviour, Personal Development & Welfare
- Children with learning needs will make rapid and sustained progress, as well as demonstrate confidence, self-esteem and resilience.
Leadership & Management
- To continue to develop staff CPD through effective peer mentoring teams.